Black Swelling
I use to play soccer bare foot on pebble filled ground.. but one day the temperature was very high and the ground was so hot... after the game i just felt like my heels was getting hot... when i reached home... i found out that heels (on both feet) had a hard black swelling... which aches when pressed... making it very difficult to walk... please help me with some home remedies

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  First of all you need to understand that being bare foot and playing soccer is not a good idea. Wear proper shoes and play. Whats the problem in wearing footwares? Kindly get it checked by a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello... Pebbles absorbe more heat, so that burns anything in contact.. It could local inflammation.. Immerse your foot in cold water.. Apply ointment, this pain will be there for some days ,if there is burn is mild it will subside on its own .if severe you should consult general surgeon.