Birth related problem

I am now 47 years old but is married to a 25 year old man.we are try to have child from past one month, but till now no result. 1) I would like to k ow that can i bore a child without treatment. 2) will our child be effected by oir age difference.
views-icons 88 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello yes definitely the baby growth or malformations chances are more since your age is on higher side ideally by 30 years you should have a child still if u wanna conceive consult obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?