Biopsy Report.
My company applied for my closed work permit for Canada. I went for upfront medical test. After I submitted my application, I got an mail from Regional Medical office, High commission of Canada asking me to visit the medical examination centre again and see the doctor. I went and Came to know, my lymph node near lungs has swelling and hence MAX Lajpat Nagar want my sputum test to rule out TB. If TB is ruled out then they will have to find the reason why the lymph node is swelling and they will send the report to Regional Medical office, High commission of Canada. Sputum test started. Meantime genXpert came negative. Meantime, I did all tests in Metro hospital, Noida. Mentus test, quantum gold, CT SCAN, XRAY, BAL, Fongul culture, AEC, Lymph node 4R 7 Biopsy. Biopsy tissue tested for Cancer, TB, Fongul infection, Sarcoidsis. All came negative. My question is,will MAX Lajpat Nagar consider my report?Or they will do biopsy again?I really don't want to go through the pain of biopsy again

Every hospital have their own protocol.. as for biopsy the same sample which was taken earlier.. the hospital may have preserved it.. so u can find out and send the sample to max and it can be re examined. But all this is hypothesis.. u have to find out from hospital for sure.