Biopsy Consultation
The CT Scan reports suggest enlarged lymph nodes in the chest area. It has been suggested that biopsy of the lymph node is required for further diagnosis. Please suggest good doctor who can perform the biopsy and give accurate and proper guidance.
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Do not take further steps on your own. Consult a general surgeon in person and show him the reports. Ask for his suggestion and let him guide you further. He will tell you what you need to do. Its not simple to just go to a doctor and take biopsy. And do not do self procedures for self diagnosis. This is not your profession and you are not the knowledgeable person in this matter. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.