Biomedical & Autism

Does Biomedical treatment for Autism work? While researching on Autism on internet, I came so many success stories in Autism when treated with biomedical? GFCF diet for autistic kid, is it worth trying? And lastly, do we have DAN! Doctors in India? Any other alternative approach to autism, like homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani. As per my information we don't have drugs to treat Autism in Allopathy. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Biomedical & Autism

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., I went through your query.... The exact cause of Autism is unknown, but it's thought that several complex genetic and environmental factors are involved.... There is no cure for Autism, but speech therapy and language therapy, occupational therapy, educational support, and a number of other interventions are available to cope up with the condition....Consult your Psychiatrist, they will do the needful....