liver-icon
Bilrubin value is high
Bilirubin value is high so Dr. Suggested to get few other test s,. So vitamin b12 is less in that... So is this the reason behind that? What food I should take n what I should avoid? And also am thin from childhood is that because of this?

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello...I understand your concern towards your health and I appreciate it...there are many causes for jaundice including hepatitis from viruses like Hep A,B,C,alcoholic behavior,high lipid diet,smoking affects your liver indirectly, it may also be due cholecystitis, cholelithiasis etc...so the cause for deranged LFT should be investigated properly... Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will help you further