Bhagandhar
Hello, I need to know about Bhagandhar treatment and precautions. Week back I found that blood is coming while doing toilet.

Hello... Surgery is usually necessary to treat an anal fistula(bhagandhar) as very few heal by themselves...., fistulotomy is the most commonly done surgery, doctor cut open the whole length of the fistula, from the internal opening to the external opening to flush out content ,fistula heals on its own by 2-3 months ... General test like blood test is sufficient for this surgery