Best surgeon for phimosis
Dear sir/madam, Please kindly give me a idea whom to concern or which hospital for phimosis surgeon in Hyderabad.
562 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling. You can consult any generak surgeon in the city. You will get the same sort of treatment very where. But if you want the vest care then go for the corporate hospitals. There the treatment would be the same but you will have the better care. Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.