Bells Palsy
My wife just got diagnosed with Bells Palsy. Any doctors/physiotherapists in Delhi for proper treatment??
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Well.. You can consult any near by Ent specialist for help...kindly check in Practo app
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?