BCell ALL Relapse

Respected Sir, I would like to inform you that my only daughter(5yrs now) who was suffering from ALL BCELL was treated at the CMC, Vellore. She was 3 years at that time in the year 2014. She had completed her treatment and was under maintenance of two years which was supposed to be up to December 2016. Sir, it is very unfortunate for her and for us parents that the disease has relapse. The suggested treatment is the bone marrow transplant which is not possible for us as she does not have any brother or sister and the cost is so high even if she has a full matched bone marrow donor. The other option for us is to continue the palliative therapy which we expect her body to start producing rbc, wbc, platelets, etc. So we can continue the maintenance dose again and expected miracles to happen so our daughter could continue to live. Sir, our good friend has informed us of your treatment. I have gone through your website and Sir I am now requesting you to inform us if you could h

Doctor Answers (1) on BCell ALL Relapse

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. I understand your situation and concern. ALL relapse is difficult to treat. She needs a paediatric oncologist or regular opinion from a paediatrician. Her condition is beyond my scope of treatment. Hope this helps your case.