Baldness at this age

Sir my hairfall started at the age of 16-17 and it is continuing till now. I had used millions of oil, shampoo, tablets and home remedy but nothing worked out. I permanently shave my hair to save some of my hairs. Some suggest that i should do hair transplant but i fear because of its success ratio n high cost. Please suggest me some helpful cure.

Doctor Answers (2) on Baldness at this age

Akaala palita, or hairloss at an early age is a symptom of pitta.. It is becoming a very common problem nowadays.. Rather than jumping to hair transplant, one must first think why hairloss is happening.. Please stop all the foods and lifestyle that increase pitta.. To know what foods and lifestyle cause increase of pitta, please consult a nearby ayurveda doctor doing genuine ayurveda practice.. They will guide you on how can the already vitiated pitta be evacuated from your body to prevent further hairloss and then to bring back your natural growth of hair.. All the best..
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest dermatologist for clinical examination to assess your hair loss and type and texture of hair...if possible they will treat you with conservative management or minimal procedures like PRP may help you... Hair transplant success rate depends on many factors which varies from person to person.. Consult dermatologist they will guide you further.