Baldnesd treatment

Hi I a. Suffering from androgenic alopecia for years.I am taking treatment for more than 5 hairline is intact there is no receding and at present the hair fall had been stopped.the problem is that volume of hair is less in the frontal and crown region there is gap between hairs.i just started Ayurveda medication side by side with minoxidil.I want to know whether there is possibility of increase in volume and how much time it takes. My father is not present am seeing only 5 to 6 hairs falling that too when I apply medication.

Doctor Answers (1) on Baldnesd treatment

Thanks for expecting Assertive Health n progressive fittness with Holistic Ayurveda Approach, though ur on medicines under ur Dr, I'd suggest you to choose special detox n Rasayan Therapy with Nasyam Therapy. Rest can shared after in person Examination. In couple of conditions Baldness is Asadhya mean physician need to ignore it for the sake of overall health of pt.