Backache left upper part
From last one week I am having persistent pain in left upper part of back. What should I do. Should I visit a physiotherapist or orthopedic ?
22 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello consult a orthopedician first and follow his instructions.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?