Back pain and body pains.
I have 1year baby boy, for me ceserian also and I am getting back pain body pains And please suggest me a good multivitamin pills for regain energey.

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello, backache or feeling weakness , or generalized bodyache is common after ceserian section or due to anemia( low hemoglobin in blood). you need to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, eat nonveg( if you are non vegetarian) atleast once a week, eat healthy foods always , practice simple exersice for back daily. all these will give you energy. if you still want multivitamin capsules take cap. Becosules once a day after food daily.