Baby not started to walk
My baby is 2yrs&,7 mnths old.She is not started walking by her own.if I hold her hand she walks otherwise when I am behind her she is walking.if I am not around her she will not getup from the place v consulted many doctors they told to give some more time for her to walk.she says only Amma,Appa, plz advice

Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Her over all mile stone appears to be delayed, if there is no significant pathology need not have to worry, nutrition deficiency also delays mile stone, improve nutrition and wait for 3 months