Axilla edema, breast size
My right breast is smaller than the left. I have edema around right anterior axillary fold. Rarely there is mild pain along the right axillary tail in certain position like lifting weight. There is no lump in the breast, no retraction, no discharge, no pain, no puckering.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

You see and medicine sugest.
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mathura
If there is edema then there should be a pathology or it could be just fat pad your thinking of. Consult your nearest surgeon for diagnosis as more detailed history like trauma, breastfeeding, pain relationship is needed to come to a diagnosis