Attention DHD
I think I may have ADHD. I went through the symptoms as written on many online forums. But I am still not sure. To my surprise, most of the doctors out there who claim to treat ADHD are pediatricians. I am 26, based out of New Delhi and really in need of a doctor who knows about the subject! Please Advise! Thanks

Dr. Arun R

Hi, don't always go by the symptoms written in the forum. You can see a physician who can examine you and confirm if you have ADHD. Since this is common in children the people who post are commonly pediatrician