Attention DHD
I think I may have ADHD. I went through the symptoms as written on many online forums. But I am still not sure. To my surprise, most of the doctors out there who claim to treat ADHD are pediatricians. I am 26, based out of New Delhi and really in need of a doctor who knows about the subject! Please Advise! Thanks
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Arun R
General Physician 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hi, don't always go by the symptoms written in the forum. You can see a physician who can examine you and confirm if you have ADHD. Since this is common in children the people who post are commonly pediatrician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.