Att for abdominal tb
Hi sir I have been under att abdominal tb fr 6 months before they preferred for colonoscopy earlier and now but we rejected and preferred for att course nw after 6 mnts of att ther had been no improvement wat should i do

Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
Hello,, I went through your query, there are several causes for the treatment failure, either the bacteria not to treatment (drug resistant tuberculosis), not compliance to treatment. Or infection is cured but there are already developed surgical complications because of the infection. Further treatment depends on the cause of not improving, please consult gastroenterologist for further workup.