Ate spoiled cake accident

I mistakenly ate some dry cake. After a few bites I realised that the cake was spoiled. It tasted sour and had green fungi all over it. I took one capsule of Darolac after I realised this. What else should I do?
views-icons 64 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You fo not have to do anything as of now. You can take a cap. Pan-L once a day half an hour before food if you have vomiting. Take darolac thrice a day before food for 2 days. Have curd rice and drink lots of water. If you develop any symptoms, kindly consult a general physiciannin person urgently. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?