Astralean - Need Info..
Hello Doctor, Recently I bought Astralean Clenbuterol tablets for fat cutting and body shaping purpose but I'm not sure how to use it, how many tablets to be taken per day and can it be taken in daily basis or any rest to be given for a daily basis? Can I take it in a empty stomach? Please give me the details.. Thank you!

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I personally fo not prescribe such medicines to any of my patients. There are very effecyive other methods that actually works rather than resorting to suxh methods . Strict diet and exercise would definitely help you shape your body. I would not encourage its use. Sorry. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 38 yrs exp Ahmedabad
If this tablet is advised by yr Dr. then u shud ask him about the dosage n how it shud be taken.as it may cause some side effects like Hypertension, increase pulse rate,dry mouth, at times vomitting or nausia,sleep didturbance n at times breathing problems increase temperature of yr body, etc even wt gain is also possible,discuss with yr Dr about the pros n cons of this medication before u start