Asthma, wheezing , sinus
Head aches all the time. and sneeze mostly often .. nose is running and started to paining a lot. cant able to sleep feeling insomnia. already i'm taking seroflo rotacaps inhaler because of that i'm became fat...

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on  5th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems not yet solved may contact me for proper treatment getting mobile no from Practo location Dumdum, Kolkata
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Bangalore
Homeopathy may help you find a better cure for your ailments, suggesting to consult with a qualified homeopathic doctor.