AS and Pancreas
I am suffering 4m AS last 6-7 years and Pancreas problem 4m last 6 months. Now I feel pain in my other parts of my body like heart, lung, head, stomach etc. These pains changes position every day like, if I am feeling heart pain 2day, 2moro it will come on head and it occurred in morning times and gradually degrease till night. Kindly suggest...

These are very non specific symptoms. you need to personally consult a physician who will examine in detail and recommend some investigations. Only then your treatment can be done.