Arthitic pain
Hi I think I have srjiogen syndrome. ..have  can I get diagnosed Have habit of excessive drinking of water...lips get cracked if not put vaseline Suffering from severe arthritis past 4 yrs after my jaundice. .. Diagnosed as psoriastic arthritis but do not have any lesions... Have dry itchy eyes Have swelling in jaw
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi combination of several tests, which can be done in a series, can eventually lead to the diagnosis of Sjögren's syndrome.... like blood tests... ANA antibodies , rose bengal test , schirmer  test ... consult physician...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?