My friend was suffering from pain yesterday .. we consulted the doctor yesterday only...they suggested him US(abdomen).after scanning we found that he is suffering from please suggest us the best hospitals for appendictis surgery. thank you
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello ,your question will be transferred to the doctors across the country ... So doctor from other state wouldn't know details of hospital ... But this surgery is can be done as open abdomen surgery or laparoscopic surgery ...You need to admit to hospital ,,get normal blood check up ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.