Anxiety fear Pain Weaknes

From long time I am having different kind of weird stuff happening in my chest area ( from center to left) & Now from past 15 days i am facing anxiety of fear for no reason. For 2-3 days it was uncontrollable now its relaxed ( comes a few times) I feel my chest heavy & i am so much weak from inside and outside. I can feel weakness in my chest area. And few times rarely i get chingling feeling in my left chest nerves. Last week (during high anxiety) i got check my local doctor he took ecg and said everything is fine. Its just stress (but i know its not) & gave me medicine which didnot work very much just my fear a little bit My chest area is so so weak & aslo i have good diet but my weight is very less. I think its chest problem related. I feel low energy. I dont feel better at any moment. I feel drained. I cant run, lift weights i get exhausted very early ( within 2 minutes) My head is in pain writing this now. Whole body is weak. Pls help me

Doctor Answers (1) on Anxiety fear Pain Weaknes

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well I understand that your case is that of anxiety neurosis so I would suggest you to meet a physician or a psychiatrist however feasible to you so that you can be started on medications for that and I would also like to evaluate you for few common Hormone problems like thyroid also thank you