Anxiety about Heart
I am a GAD sufferer i am getting sharp pain in cheast and left arm and always thinking about symptoms i visited cardiologist and Psychartist ..both saying i am normal and also done multiple echo and ecg everything is normal..will i should worry if my echo and ecg is normal ..i also attached my echo test

hello it is acute anxiety/ panic attacks kindly consult a physician/ psychiatrist and decide bye

+200
Chat with a doctor
Hello.. Yes sir its completely normal.. well it might be due to acidity too..I would suggest byou to take water 8-10 glasses per day, have food on time and not to wait till hunger pangs... Avoid spicy and oily food...Thank you