Anxeity disorder

I am getting irritated very easily and having hard time socializing with new people. my reaction to a simple situation has changed and have lot of negativity...i give many awkward expression while arguing....getting a very strong feeling as if i am ready to destroy my family life and harmony.....dont know what to do...please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Anxeity disorder

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detalied counseling session and you may require medications such as SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Well it seems that you are going to lot of inner conflicts... first you need to bring about Harmony in your self ..there seems to be some issue which has triggered it off in you...we need to know the cause of frustration..what is that incident that has left you moved...it's better you meet a counsellor and talk to her...am sure rest all will sort out...all the very best...thank you