Anal burning
Right from upper stomach mouth till the intestine there is a kind of greatness n slight burning sensation I feel. Suddenly today anal is burning and high irritation. Couldn't able to sit or walk. Which speciality of Dr I should see for consultation.

Hello..... It could be due to gastritis .. You must stop having spicy food items.. Start taking bland diet.. Stress, spicy food, lack of sleep can trigger gastritis ... If your having constipation you can expect anal burning sensation.... Consult gastroenterologist or general physician in nearest hospital......