Anal abscess
Pain in anal, not able to sit or walk...since 2days the pain remains... In the yr 2014, admitted to fortis, and treated by Dr lingraj patil, the pus were removed and let for drain...
111 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can understand your concern . Your history that you have given is very little. You need to mention the complains/symptoms you are facing and we will tell you what is to be done. I suggest you consult a general Surgeon in person and get yourself checked out. Till then take a diclofenac and serratiopeptidase combination tablet twice or even thrice a day after meals. Consult a general Surgeon as soon as possible. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?