Amebiasis problem
I am suffering from mild abdomen pain and frequent motions Which type of doctor should I consult for amebiasis
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well we need to know the cause of it...are you sure it is amoebiasis...please consult a physician first...yiu may have to undergo blood tests and usg abdomen not self medicate . have home cooked simple food...drink water well...hydration is important...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.