Am i sufferimg fromDengue
Since yesterday night i had a very rough time.my eyes were paining and i had a high fever.i couldnt sleep at night because of the fever. My head feels heavy and i vomited this morning because i didnt  have anything in the except for a mosambi juice.please let me know as soon as possible.

No specific treatment for dengue fever exists. drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration from vomiting and high fever. Acetaminophen  can alleviate pain and reduce fever. Avoid pain relievers that can increase bleeding complications — such as aspirin, If you have severe dengue fever, you may need: Supportive care in a hospital Intravenous (IV) fluid and electrolyte replacement Blood pressure monitoring Transfusion to replace blood loss...