ALWAYS FEELING LAZY
I want to become fit and healthy and agile. I think i am always feeling lazy and can't focus and concentrate on studies. I feel less energetic. I also want to increase height 2-3 inches. I also want to gain strength and little  bit muscular mass. I am vegetarian. Please tell me what steps I should take.

Dr. Chetan B
Hi, you need to have min 6hrs of sleep in the night. Also go for a early morning walk to refrain yourself from feeling lazy. make this a routine habit. And eat lots of protein diet. If you want to become muscular, start going to the gym and having a high protein diet along with that is very important. Start eating lots of legumes and pulses and milk if you are a vegetarian and lean meat if you are a non veg.