Alser problem
I am having alser getting heavy pain In stomouch and cold please tell me solution? And getting headache by dust allergy

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi best treatment for allergy s to find allergens and avoid it...which 'll help in reducing headaches and cold episodes....you have not mentioned the site of ulcers... are u talking abt oral ulcers Orr u diagnosed to have gastric ulcers???if oral ulcers take biotin supplements,avoid spicy and hot foods...consult gastroenterologist if u mean gastric ulcers they will find the cause for pain and treat accordingly