Aids blood test

I want to get blood check for aids. But scared. Feeling very weak day by day. Read about aids so feeling like I've got it. Feeling energy less all the time. Consulted regarding this to doctor they said its because of non nutrition food. But now I'm scared feeling very week and loosing weight is also one of the symptom of aids. The reason why got thus doubt is I've got operated in government hospital 1year back. So. Can you please tell me how get blood tested for this and where? Scared to go and ask for it. What if they will not keep it for secret. Please help. This doubt itself will kill me if I won't get clarified. Please...
views-icons 117 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,if AIDS tranmit through infected blood it spreads very quickly and person will have all signs and symptoms at within a year . Unreasonable weight loss is one of the feature of AIDS . But this weight loss can also be seen in malignancy and tuberculosis . Significant weight loss of 10 kg in a month should be there. Associated symptoms like chronic cough ,persistent fever can also be there . If you still want to test ,you can go to any govt hospital,its doctors duty to maintain confidentiality, but he can disclose it to your sexual partner to prevent further spread
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?