Adivece for tablet
Dear Dr. Please advice me I take patroxa plus 12.5mg.last one year can I quntiu this tablet or leave it I can try but not leave it it's harm full for me or I can quntiu please reply me fast

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to tell us your symptoms. If you are feeling better and your symptoms are well under control, its because of the medicine. But if you want to discontinue it, you have to consult your psychiatrist who prescribed you this. He will be able to help you. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.