Addicted to citirizine
I have been taking citirizine pills for almost 3 years for  curbing my allergic cold. I have to take them every once in two days. If I stop them I will be sneezing with runny nose and skin itching allover the body. I have consulted doctor once he gave some medicine for 15 days. After 15 days again same problem.

Hi, this is your dependence on the medicines. You may need to be examined for allergy. The cause needs to be treated and then you can stop the cetrizine as this only stops the release of histamines seen commonly in allergic conditions.