Acute migraine
My head pains alot esp eye lids .. I feel nausia my neck pains n sometimes chest too . From my neck i feel pain in my back as well. I try my best to sleep early but i am not able to sleep before 3am . I am tired of dark circles now . I cannot tie my hair for longer my head starts paining and when my headache starts its mostly left sde of my head n sometimes right sde n mostly eye lids . I cannot tolerate white tube lights or any noise. I have acidity problem as well . Most of the times after breakfst i feel acidity. Kindly help me out and suggest me what to do to get rid of it. Thankyou.

Hi..., Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on. Place an ice pack wrapped in a cloth on the back of your neck and apply gentle pressure to painful areas on your scalp.