Acquit pancreatitis
I have a problem of acquit pancreatitis. From 5 years. Gallbladder was removed last year.but my problem. Is not yet finish. Frequently I admitted in hospital due to pain. So can you suggest where I treat this disease in india.
188 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
it's now chronic pancreatitis. consult Dr Hrushikesh Chaudhari at Hyderabad AIG hospital।. give him my reference, he will help u.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.