Acne on face
Hi, I  am having recurring acne on face and their marks are stubborn and don't leave. I heard detoxifying blood will stop it. Kindly suggest a good detoxifying medicine .

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Acne are common for oily skin prrsons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and acne.