Acne break out on body.

I had acne problems since 2006. i tried lot of home remedies. Later in 2013 and 2014 i went through skin peeling. Then my skin was beutiful but later i had a huge break out. The peeling does suit mi anymore... Now i have stopped peeling and exercise regularly with diet containing of salad sprouts and fiber. Still i am not getting desired results. Looking for ayurvedic tretment to know the root cause analysis. I want to resolve my issue once and for all.

Doctor Answers (2) on Acne break out on body.

You need panchkarma which helps in detoxification of body, consult a Ayurvedic physician who can help you out in panchakaram and decide medications according to your parkuthi, doshas,
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...acne and it complications like acne scars are caused by various causes including hormonal imbalance, infection. It is gets exacerbated if you are using any steroids. Firstly stop those things. Secondly you need to be careful about your diet. Avoid oily and junk foods. Thirdly acne is a continuous problem upto age of 40 years. When it comes you have to take treatment. And treatment is given based on severity of acne. For mild cases, topical antibiotics like clindamycin, azithromycin, retinoids like tretinoin are given. For moderate degree, oral antibiotics like azithromycin, doxycycline, topical creams like clindamycin, tretinoin, adaplene, benzyl peroxide are given. In severe cases, oral retinoids like isotretinoin are given. This given long term relief. But has its side effects like increased dryness (you can use moisturiser), alters cholestrol, teratogenic. So few tests will be done before starting. The treatment will be long and continuous. It will take time to heal your acne. Don't get too stressed. Also don't pick your acne. It will cause scars. Kindly consult a dermatologist.  I am sure they will be able to treat you according to severity of your acne.