Acne and bumps on skin
I have acne and bump on skin and especially forehead . It is not critical but I cannot ignore it either. It is itchy as well. I tried allopathic treatment 4 years ago. It didn't work. I have been doing homeopathic treatment for last 2 years and I see improvement but that is temporary. Bumps deminishes but again starts to trouble me. I tried many home remedies but now due to my excess sensitive skin I have stopped applying anything on my face. Please help . I would prefer homeopathic treatment.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello, I understand your concern. as you have not got proper medication in homoeopathy,your problem relapsed. No doubt your age is prone to hormonal disorder as well as you may suffer from PCOD and constipation. One of the reason might be your fluid intake is very poor. However, You should go through proper Homoeopathic characterised case recording and treatment . Thanks
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 26 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi Any skin disorder has usually deep underlying cause So, we have to investigate what's is d cause for ur condition n treat it. It needs proper case taking, involving ful details abt u n ur complaint. Drink plenty of fluids Keep the skin clean by n dry. Reduce intake of fried fud Do some regular exercise Don't use harsh chemical creams You can consult me at Surabhi Speciality Homeopathy or thru practo
Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 18 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Your acne might be due to hormonal imbalance in your body, so it takes time in recovery by Homoeopathic medicine. please stay on with your Homoeopath and give minute details about your self so how he/she can manage your case. even for more help you can contact me with prior appointment.
Dr. Sumit Gupta
Homeopath 4 yrs exp Singrauli