My grandma is suffering with urine infection.kindly look at the attachment of reports and injection details for your reference and please give the suggestions and status of disease.She is also suffering from liver problem from 6 years. So please guide with the best solution. Is it curable and how much time it will take to make her normal person.She is not at all eating any thing and I'm soo afraid about her condition.please reply and guide me .
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
General Physician 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello. There is no attachment. Kindly send. As a general practice, she can use water boiled with jeera for drinking purpose. It'll help control both the issues. Once u send the attachments I'll be able to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?