Hello there...i understand your concern...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..take over pantaprazole 40 mg twice daily before food with above for 15 days....consult physician if symptoms persists.
I can understand your concern.
The treatment would involve a couple of lifestyle changes as well as medications.
If you continue those changes in lifestyle, you won't have those problems in the future.
1. Have a low carbohydrate, high protein and high fiber diet.
2. If you are overweight, lose weight.
3. Have meals in smaller portions, like instead of having three full meals, have 5 smaller meals.
4. Don't sleep immediately after food.
5. Tab. Pantoprazole 40mg and levosulpiride 75mg combination half an hour before food once a day for 5 days.
6. Avoid tea/coffee and other carbonated beverages.
Revert back after 5 days.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Use hingvastaka churna 1tsp with melted ghee 15 mins before food thrice daily followed by lukewarm water.
Make a mix of 10grams shankha bhasma mixed with 100 grams avipattikara churna....... Use 2tsp after breakfast with lukewarm water. Inform me after 3 days.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.