Accutane side effects
Hello , I was on accutane tretiva -20 mg from feb - september -15 I used to workout in gym and do other activities. All of a sudden varicocele pain started in oct. Then leg pain. Knee mri shows pcl laxity. Now i am having pain in both knees. Right elbow is also in pain from few weeks. Is this all due to medicine side effects? What should i do ? Please help?

Hello, Bone or joint pain,burning, redness, itching, or other signs of eye inflammation,difficulty moving,nosebleeds are the common side effects of accutane ,Have you taken medicines on doctors advice?? Consult him and tell about the side effect of this tablet .