About cost
How much cost i have to paid for cranioplasty surgery.if i have to do this on my left side of my face

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, Cranioplasty can be carried out by using bone removed at earlier surgery that has been preserved or by using bone from elsewhere as a graft. The surgeon will decided on the source of the graft. The iliac bone bounding the pelvis, ribs and even a part of adjacent skull bone can be used. This Cranioplasty treatment cost includes the facility fee, physician's fee, related medical procedures and drugs required to administer the plan of care,hospital stay , etc.. Cannot exactly predict amount ,consult neurosurgeons in NIMHANS