Abdominal pain
Hello Doctor! From few days I'm experiencing pain in the lower right side of my abdomen. The pain does not last long its just for a short time. Also I feel constipated and my lower abdomen feels hard on touching.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It may be because of the constipation that you are suffering from this issue. Here are a few things you can do. 1. Drink lots of water. 2. Have smaller meals at regular intervals like instead of having three full meals, have 5 smaller meals. Let 2 of the 5 meals consist only of fruits/vegetables. 3. Have high fiber foods like cabbage, green leafy vegetables, Almonds etc. 4. Syrup dulcolax 15 ml before bed to make the stools soft so that it can easily pass. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Dear, Constipation can cause sudden pains in lower abdomen. Once you empty your bowels regularly, your pain will stop. You can drink a mixture of Luke warm water and add a pinch of salt and asafoetida. Drink it twice a day.Along with this, eat a lot of salads and include atleast one fruit in your daily diet preferably banana.