Abdominal divarication
Please tell me which specialized doctor should I meet for my abdominal condition? This condition happened post delivery.
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Physiotherapy treatment is available and your GP can refer you to the women’s health physiotherapy team....Your physiotherapy treatment may include advice on daily activities, back care/lifting and an abdominal exercise program. Your physiotherapist may also provide you with elasticated tubular bandage to wear during the day, until you regain some muscular control...consult your treating doctor they will only guide you further.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.