Abdominal divarication
Please tell me which specialized doctor should I meet for my abdominal condition? This condition happened post delivery.

Dr. Harisha N L

Physiotherapy treatment is available and your GP can refer you to the women’s health physiotherapy team....Your physiotherapy treatment may include advice on daily activities, back care/lifting and an abdominal exercise program. Your physiotherapist may also provide you with elasticated tubular bandage to wear during the day, until you regain some muscular control...consult your treating doctor they will only guide you further.