Abdomen,scrotal,backpain
From last week of February , I'm having abdomen pain,docters treated with that almost gone and suddenly it start again ,recently from march 21 i started jogging n walking for an hour due to which I got a back pain n scrotal pain..I almost lost 7-8 kg in it. The pain in abdomen shuffles right to left . Back pain being a headache now. Sonography : normal Ct scan : ic thickening for that doctor told me to do a tb test. Blood report being normal. Doctors are telling me to do a colonoscopy test. Can u help me regarding this issue..

Hello there. i can understand your concern. i wish i could have had a different opinion. i also feel that you should get a colonoscopy done as suggested by your doctor. do not delay things any further for any reason. i wish for your speedy recovery. give proper attention to your diet. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore
Dr. Ratnadeep Ghadge
Consultant Physician 4 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi practo user. I feel sorry for your agony. As your pain is of long duration and you have ic thickening in CT its better to undergo colonoscopy and taking sample if possible for histopathology. It will help to dignose the cause and also releive your worries if reports are normal.