Abdomen comes out
I am sending pic of my abdomen.plz tell why so much belly comes out is it problem inside abdomen or simple belly.its hard to touch.no pain is there.from last 4 month it is visible like that.is there any homeopathy medicine to cure this problem.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Contrat to Practo.
Dr. Sushil Singh Chandel
Homeopath 11 yrs exp Singrauli
Abnormal fat deposits due to some liver weakness In homeopathic many other symptoms required for selection of remady You may take Phytolacca berry Tab and Live T syp But i advice to contact ur nearest homeopathic dr.
Due to accumulated fat on that region cause enlarged belly. Due to gastrointestinal problem it may also cause? Do you have any gastric problem? Do you have any urinary problem? Any medicine you take or not recently? In homeopathy there is good medicines for this condition and also for any internal problem.