A lot of Sweating

I sweat a lot especially in summers, problem is so severe that it is just the starting of springs and i have started sweating from now only. I want to know what is the problem basically is it some kind of stress or something else, i am experiencing this from last year.

Doctor Answers (1) on A lot of Sweating

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hyperhidrosis is abnormally excessive sweating that's not necessarily related to higher temperatures or exercise. You may sweat so much that it soaks through your clothes or drips off your hands. Besides disrupting normal daily activities, hyperhidrosis can cause social anxiety and embarrassment. Hyperhidrosis treatment usually involves prescription-strength antiperspirants on the affected areas. Rarely, an underlying cause may be found and treated. For persistent hyperhidrosis, you may need to try different medications or other therapies. In severe cases, your doctor may suggest surgery either to remove the sweat glands or to disconnect the nerves responsible for the overproduction of sweat...consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.